Everyone’s favorite summer holiday is here! The 4th of July is just around the corner and BBQ planning is in full effect. Cool off your backyard shin dig with my Red, White and Blue Sangria!
- 2 bottles dry white wine (Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pound strawberries (cleaned, hulled and sliced)
- 3 Granny Smith Apples
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (optional)
- Slice apples thin from top to bottom and use a small star cookie cutter to create fun shapes
- Combine wine, vodka, grape juice and lemon juice in a large pitcher or punch bowl
- Add in fruit and stir
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve over ice